- Information We Collect: We collect information that you provide to us when you contact us or subscribe to our newsletter. The information we collect may include your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
- Information Sharing: We may share your information with third-party service providers that help us operate our website, such as email marketing services. We may also share your information if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Adhisthan IAS or others.
- Data Security: We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
- Data Retention: We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
- Your Choices: You may opt-out of receiving our newsletter or other communications from us at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the email.
- Children’s Privacy: Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.