Welcome to Adhisthan IAS website (the https://www.adhisthanias.com/). Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using the Site.
By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to all of these Terms, do not access or use the Site.
- Use of Site: Adhisthan IAS provides the Site and its contents for informational purposes only. You may not use the Site for any unlawful purpose or in any way that may damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
- Copyright: The content, design, and layout of this Site are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from any content on this Site without prior written permission from Adhisthan IAS.
- Trademarks: Adhisthan IAS and its logos are trademarks of Adhisthan IAS. You may not use these trademarks without prior written permission from Adhisthan IAS.
- Third-Party Websites: The Site may contain links to third-party websites. Adhisthan IAS does not control these third-party websites and is not responsible for their content. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Adhisthan IAS of the site.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The Site and its contents are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability: Adhisthan IAS shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the Site, even if Adhisthan IAS has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold Adhisthan IAS and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site.
- Modifications: Adhisthan IAS reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of the modified Terms.
- Governing Law: These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Rajasthan, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.